Welcome to the Hyundai Palisade Forum, please post an introduction

Reactions
HI there, yes I did. Thanks for asking. I got it delivered the 1st week of April. We haven't had much of an opportunity to put many miles on it yet due to the lockdown. Stay safe.
Welcome aboard..... Enjoy when you can..!!

kikillo21

Reactions
Hello from Chicago, just traded my 2017 Nissan Murano for a Palisade Limited AWD and couldn't be happier. Love the car and it is awesome that I found a forum about the car.

Reactions
Hello from Orlando... Traded 2017 Corolla for Palisade Limited. Excited about the car and working already on some add-ons like LED for reverse light and license plate and looking at getting some new floor mats.

rpwade

Reactions
Just picked up a 2021 Limited. Looking forward to learning more about it from this forum

Reactions
Hey everyone! I used to be a VW fan boy, however the VW Atlas doesn't hold a candle to the Palisade. Hyundai has done a phenomenal job with this SUV! Absolutely love my 2021 Limited Palisade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdnick

Reactions
New 2021 Hyundai Palisade Caligraphy. Mooncloud. Live in Ohio, but had to get the car in Michigan. We had a number of Mooncloud or Hyper White (2nd choice) sold out in Ohio and Indiana. One dealer in Kentucky selling at $3,000 over. Told me cars were rare and he could get that extra money by waiting (Yoikes!). After the fussing and fighting over the lease price quoted, got the car at a few hundred under MSRP and got Tire/rim protection thrown in and got exterior/interior protection at their cost. Buying online is NOT easy...LOL. We are already in the hyundai family...Veloster, and Kia Sportage and Kia Koup. Glad to be and to learn from others. Love our new hauler!!!!!

rdnick

Reactions
New 2021 Hyundai Palisade Caligraphy. Mooncloud. Live in Ohio, but had to get the car in Michigan. We had a number of Mooncloud or Hyper White (2nd choice) sold out in Ohio and Indiana. One dealer in KY selling at $3,000 over. Told me cars were rare and he could get that extra money by waiting (Yoikes!). After the fussing and fighting over the lease price quoted, got the car at a few hundred under MSRP and got Tire/rim protection and got exterior/interior protection at their cost.

Attachments

Gene

Reactions
New 2021 Hyundai Palisade Caligraphy. Mooncloud. Live in Ohio, but had to get the car in Michigan. We had a number of Mooncloud or Hyper White (2nd choice) sold out in Ohio and Indiana. One dealer in Kentucky selling at $3,000 over. Told me cars were rare and he could get that extra money by waiting (Yoikes!). After the fussing and fighting over the lease price quoted, got the car at a few hundred under MSRP and got Tire/rim protection thrown in and got exterior/interior protection at their cost. Buying online is NOT easy...LOL. We are already in the hyundai family...Veloster, and Kia Sportage and Kia Koup. Glad to be and to learn from others. Love our new hauler!!!!!
welcome to the forum

Gene

Reactions
View attachment 1401 Привет! Привет всем из далекой России! Я владелец частного пожарно - спасательного подразделения. К сожалению, последние 3 года я являюсь инвалидом 1-й группы. Недавно я стал владельцем Hyundai Palisade в России. Купив автомобиль 26 марта 2021 года, пробег на сегодняшний день составил уже 9000 км. И большинство из них я гонял по степям и пескам, специально приезжая на испытания в места, далекие от цивилизации.
Wish we had the Diesel engine here
Welcome to the forum
Do you speak English?

Reactions
Hello and welcome to Hyundai Palisade Forum, the premier community for Hyundai Palisade owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hello. Had our Palisade Calligraphy Sierra burgundy for 5 months now and love it. Both my wife and I are retired and live in Calgary. Stewart Marsden

NWATTS

Reactions
Hello and welcome to Hyundai Palisade Forum, the premier community for Hyundai Palisade owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
DONT USE THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY IF YOU VALUE YOURSELF AS A CUSTOMER , VALUE YOUR TIME OR STILL VALUE BEING TREATED WITH RESPECT AND INTEGRITY!!!!
eb 11, 2020

Based on my experience do not use Hyundai Motor Finance if you have to do a State-to-State title for your vehicle. HMF received the title from Wisconsin on December 6 2019 in electronic format. They had a request from Sumpter County FL to send a paper copy of the title. In fact they have had 5 requests. Despite that I call in January to find out the problem why the title was not sent to FL. The Customer Care staff said 'we will send an email to release the title'. I asked why it was not sent with a request on file from FL. "We have not sent a request yet". In February I called to be told that they never received the title from Wisconsin. I escalated to a supervisor and was told "I'll send a request to release the title". I asked why this had not happened and was told "You didn't speak with a supervisor before". I called 3 days later and was told that it had not be released as yet. Florida sent 2 more fax requests (that is 5 total) and today I spoke with another supervisor. There is a dozen "holds" in 3 calls I mentioned. There were other calls by the County and the State of Wisconsin. I explained this time that my insurance company has placed a deadline on getting a title and plates on the vehicle. I can get neither without a paper title being sent to the County in FL. In FL if your insurance is cancelled an electronic notice goes to the State and your drivers licensed is immediately cancelled. That is my new vehicle, a rental car, my motorcycle and a golf cart that I can not legally drive. I explained we have 7 days to get this resolved. Over 2 months and not yet processed and today I was told the process could take 6 weeks. After 2 months. AND there is no assurance as HMF has still not printed and mailed the title to FL. In ONE WEEK I will not have a license in FL, let alone a title. I have temporary plates on the vehicle from Wisconsin and they are not willing to keep issuing temporary plates. After today's call I was told that HMF cannot tell me if they have resolved the problem without my calling back in and checking with her. I have called my dealership DAHL for help. There is no contact except by mail other than this one phone number and the single escalation to a supervisor.
You can write to "Care Department". I can not reach anyone that has the authority to resolve the problem. 3 TIMES emails have been sent from one department to another to 'print and release the title". AND the clock is ticking down on my drivers license. SO DO NOT USE HYUNDAI MOTOR FINANCE unless you have 3 months and an extra 5 hours to attempt to resolve issues.

N
NWATTS
2 minutes ago

Hello
Smith said:
Based on my experience do not use Hyundai Motor Finance if you have to do a State-to-State title for your vehicle. HMF received the title from Wisconsin on December 6 2019 in electronic format. They had a request from Sumpter County FL to send a paper copy of the title. In fact they have had 5 requests. Despite that I call in January to find out the problem why the title was not sent to FL. The Customer Care staff said 'we will send an email to release the title'. I asked why it was not sent with a request on file from FL. "We have not sent a request yet". In February I called to be told that they never received the title from Wisconsin. I escalated to a supervisor and was told "I'll send a request to release the title". I asked why this had not happened and was told "You didn't speak with a supervisor before". I called 3 days later and was told that it had not be released as yet. Florida sent 2 more fax requests (that is 5 total) and today I spoke with another supervisor. There is a dozen "holds" in 3 calls I mentioned. There were other calls by the County and the State of Wisconsin. I explained this time that my insurance company has placed a deadline on getting a title and plates on the vehicle. I can get neither without a paper title being sent to the County in FL. In FL if your insurance is cancelled an electronic notice goes to the State and your drivers licensed is immediately cancelled. That is my new vehicle, a rental car, my motorcycle and a golf cart that I can not legally drive. I explained we have 7 days to get this resolved. Over 2 months and not yet processed and today I was told the process could take 6 weeks. After 2 months. AND there is no assurance as HMF has still not printed and mailed the title to FL. In ONE WEEK I will not have a license in FL, let alone a title. I have temporary plates on the vehicle from Wisconsin and they are not willing to keep issuing temporary plates. After today's call I was told that HMF cannot tell me if they have resolved the problem without my calling back in and checking with her. I have called my dealership DAHL for help. There is no contact except by mail other than this one phone number and the single escalation to a supervisor.
You can write to "Care Department". I can not reach anyone that has the authority to resolve the problem. 3 TIMES emails have been sent from one department to another to 'print and release the title". AND the clock is ticking down on my drivers license. SO DO NOT USE HYUNDAI MOTOR FINANCE unless you have 3 months and an extra 5 hours to attempt to resolve issues.
Hello, i am online trying to navigate this exact same issue except it hasnt gotten as far in the process as yours has. I cant believe that it has taken this “ company” this long to still not address or resolve this for you. I was hoping to read your thread and see that the “company” had posted a reply with a proper resolution for you, WOW!!!!!! What is the problem with this place and not addressing their customers situations in a timely , efficient manner? This is the type of behavior one may expect if you purchased your vehicle from a shady individual on a corner somewhere, not a well known Corporation that has the resources and legal knowledge required to handle any and all scenarios their customers encounter. Horrible customer relations should not be tolerated just because a company has grown to a size that they have become complacent and dont worry about the reputation in the least! Company Integrity obviously has no place with Hyundai. I will NEVER do any kind of business with this “company” again and I will forewarn everyone I know and those who I dont, ( gotta love the ability to reach people on the internet) DO NOT PUT YOURSELF IN THE SITUATION WHERE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH HYUNDAI OR ANY OF HYUNDAIS DIFFERENT FACTIONS. YOU WILL REGRET IT DEEPLY, YOU WILL WASTE SO MANY HOURS ON ANY SITUATION THAT REQUIRES YOU TO PUT ATTENTION ON HYUNDAI PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. THIS IS THE CASE FOR EVERY AND ANY SITUATION, NOT JUST IN CASES WHERE YOU MIGHT EXPECT THE DELAY OR RUNAROUND BECAUSE YOU HAVE FALLEN BEHIND OR ACCOUNT ISSUES. I MAINTAINED MY ACCOUNT PERFECTLY FOR THE ENTIRETY AND PAID THE LEASE OFF EARLY TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE, IT HAS BEEN FIVE MONTHS STILL NO TITLE. NO TITLE AND THE RUN AROUND EVERY PHONE CALL TO FIGURE OUT IF THEY RECEIVED THE EMAIL REQUEST FOUR DIFFERENT TIMES, THEN THE FAX TWO TIMES, TWO CERTIFIED MAIL ATTEMPTS THAT WERE SIGNED FOR YET THE SAME PATHETIC RESPONSE FROM MANAGER VIA 800#. I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION AND I APOLOGIZE BUT WE DONT HAVE IT . I CAN GIVE YOU THE EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER TO FAX , THE ADDRESS SO YOU CAN MAIL IT IN . Its like a joke , I can’t believe that the Manager isnt completely embarrassed with the same answer they keep giving me. Like i said no integrity , STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE IF YOU VALUE YOUR TIME AND HARD EARN MONEY!!!! HYUNDAI IS BY FAR THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF MISTAKING AS REPUTABLE BECAUSE OF THEIR WELL KNOWN HYUNDAI NAME!!!!

MikeyMike

Reactions
Hi I just bought my Palisade that I will be using in my Kitesurfing Adventures you can follow me at MyPalisideAdventures.com or MyKitesurfingAdventurs.com I'm still building my websites and would be happy to help you set yours up! Thanks DJ Mikey Mike

Tawana

Reactions
Hi! Just bought a 2022 Palisade - Loving it so far.