Welcome to the Hyundai Palisade Forum, please post an introduction

Reactions
HI there, yes I did. Thanks for asking. I got it delivered the 1st week of April. We haven't had much of an opportunity to put many miles on it yet due to the lockdown. Stay safe.
Welcome aboard..... Enjoy when you can..!!

kikillo21

Reactions
Hello from Chicago, just traded my 2017 Nissan Murano for a Palisade Limited AWD and couldn't be happier. Love the car and it is awesome that I found a forum about the car.

Reactions
Hello from Orlando... Traded 2017 Corolla for Palisade Limited. Excited about the car and working already on some add-ons like LED for reverse light and license plate and looking at getting some new floor mats.

rpwade

Reactions
Just picked up a 2021 Limited. Looking forward to learning more about it from this forum

Reactions
Hey everyone! I used to be a VW fan boy, however the VW Atlas doesn't hold a candle to the Palisade. Hyundai has done a phenomenal job with this SUV! Absolutely love my 2021 Limited Palisade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdnick

Reactions
New 2021 Hyundai Palisade Caligraphy. Mooncloud. Live in Ohio, but had to get the car in Michigan. We had a number of Mooncloud or Hyper White (2nd choice) sold out in Ohio and Indiana. One dealer in Kentucky selling at $3,000 over. Told me cars were rare and he could get that extra money by waiting (Yoikes!). After the fussing and fighting over the lease price quoted, got the car at a few hundred under MSRP and got Tire/rim protection thrown in and got exterior/interior protection at their cost. Buying online is NOT easy...LOL. We are already in the hyundai family...Veloster, and Kia Sportage and Kia Koup. Glad to be and to learn from others. Love our new hauler!!!!!

rdnick

Reactions
New 2021 Hyundai Palisade Caligraphy. Mooncloud. Live in Ohio, but had to get the car in Michigan. We had a number of Mooncloud or Hyper White (2nd choice) sold out in Ohio and Indiana. One dealer in KY selling at $3,000 over. Told me cars were rare and he could get that extra money by waiting (Yoikes!). After the fussing and fighting over the lease price quoted, got the car at a few hundred under MSRP and got Tire/rim protection and got exterior/interior protection at their cost.

Attachments

Gene

Reactions
New 2021 Hyundai Palisade Caligraphy. Mooncloud. Live in Ohio, but had to get the car in Michigan. We had a number of Mooncloud or Hyper White (2nd choice) sold out in Ohio and Indiana. One dealer in Kentucky selling at $3,000 over. Told me cars were rare and he could get that extra money by waiting (Yoikes!). After the fussing and fighting over the lease price quoted, got the car at a few hundred under MSRP and got Tire/rim protection thrown in and got exterior/interior protection at their cost. Buying online is NOT easy...LOL. We are already in the hyundai family...Veloster, and Kia Sportage and Kia Koup. Glad to be and to learn from others. Love our new hauler!!!!!
welcome to the forum

Gene

Reactions
View attachment 1401 Привет! Привет всем из далекой России! Я владелец частного пожарно - спасательного подразделения. К сожалению, последние 3 года я являюсь инвалидом 1-й группы. Недавно я стал владельцем Hyundai Palisade в России. Купив автомобиль 26 марта 2021 года, пробег на сегодняшний день составил уже 9000 км. И большинство из них я гонял по степям и пескам, специально приезжая на испытания в места, далекие от цивилизации.
Wish we had the Diesel engine here
Welcome to the forum
Do you speak English?

Reactions
Hello and welcome to Hyundai Palisade Forum, the premier community for Hyundai Palisade owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hello. Had our Palisade Calligraphy Sierra burgundy for 5 months now and love it. Both my wife and I are retired and live in Calgary. Stewart Marsden

MikeyMike

Reactions
Hi I just bought my Palisade that I will be using in my Kitesurfing Adventures you can follow me at MyPalisideAdventures.com or MyKitesurfingAdventurs.com I'm still building my websites and would be happy to help you set yours up! Thanks DJ Mikey Mike

PingJ

Reactions
New to the Hyundai Palisade Limited. Love the car so far. Traded in my 2017 Nissan Titan XD Texas Edition for the Palisade.

Reactions
Hello all!
I live in Louisiana and currently driving a 2021 Acadia SLT but looking for a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy! My goodness I didn’t realize how difficult it would be to find the one I want!

Hyundai Palisade Posts