New Palisade owner.

gauthmr

Reactions
Bought my Palisade Luxury Feb 7, 2020 with 13000 miles on it. It was a corporate car and I had to drive from Gatineau, Quebec to Hamilton, Ontario to pick it up. it was approximately 525km and 6 hour trip and then the trip back. My wife and I loved the trip, driving the Palisade, and my wife loved shopping in Hamilton.
My new vehicle criteria was that it had to have a 6 cylinder, no turbo or supercharger, with a good towing option.
The Palisade was up against the new Toyota Highlander. I decided to go with the Palisade because of price, the test drive I did at another dealer close by, and the options that were included in the Luxury trim. The colour is Burgunty with a black leather interior with captain seats in the back. There are lots of gagets and setting to play with. I joined this forum in hoping that the member will help me with any problems or needed guidance. I do what i can to relay my expeience then i can.

Attachments

Reactions
How much if you don't mind (US)? I think I paid around $52,000 out the door (tax, license, etc) with every option available, down to first aid kit for my AWD burgundy and black limited in December 2019.
Rusty

OP
G

gauthmr

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Hi Rusty, Mine was used with 13000km and I paid $46,592 Canadian ( X1,25 = appox: $58,240US) much more in US because of the exchange. Everything else I was looking at was about $50K new plus dealer add on's like delivery, inspection and admin fees.

Reactions
Forgot to say I added $1,400 extended warranty with mine also. So far, it's great.
Rusty

Reactions
Hi Rusty, Mine was used with 13000km and I paid $46,592 Canadian ( X1,25 = appox: $58,240US) much more in US because of the exchange. Everything else I was looking at was about $50K new plus dealer add on's like delivery, inspection and admin fees.
I believe you went the wrong way, 46500 Canadian is approx 34800 US. Cheers, the Old Jarhead (Marine)

Hyundai Palisade Posts