Anyone get quoted over MSRP yet?

Reactions
Bought a 2020 Rainforest Palisade Limited last Saturday (9/21/2019) and paid $1500 under MSRP after working with the dealer. Extremely excited to pick it up next weekend!!

Reactions
Most dealers charging $4k over MSRP for the Limited in Phoenix, AZ area. We found the dealer with no markup put a deposit down and are waiting on an inbound Hyper White on Black Limited AWD with delivery on or before November 1st. Since it’s not here yet, we are forgoing all of the useless “dealer installed options” so we won’t be wasting money on that crap. My wife can’t wait for it - upgrading from a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0.

JerryP

Reactions
Generally seeing MSRP as sales price in Arkansas
My dealer has only had 3 to sell, 2 sold including mine.
Fun to go to valet parking and everyone trying to figure out what I am driving because they had never seen before

JerryP

Reactions
Interesting. I’m in PB/WH too. Smart is less than MSRP.

Reactions
Just purchased 2 weeks ago, white limited $2,500 below sticker, smaller dealer in western OH. Has the demand slowed down in your opinion?

Reactions
I bought mine in Brooklyn for $38,453.47 adjusted cap cost. Base SEL with power sunroof in hyper white.

axwack

Reactions
Great discussion. So can I get this under MSRP $2k like @Kwood? or am I going to have to pay over?

Reactions
Most dealers charging $4k over MSRP for the Limited in Phoenix, AZ area. We found the dealer with no markup put a deposit down and are waiting on an inbound Hyper White on Black Limited AWD with delivery on or before November 1st. Since it’s not here yet, we are forgoing all of the useless “dealer installed options” so we won’t be wasting money on that crap. My wife can’t wait for it - upgrading from a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0.
I only know of one dealer selling the Palisade at MSRP. They do however make it up in other ways.
They will tell you it came in with all these extra's so add those on, will try and sell you gap insurance
Not the sales person but when doing the sale in finance dept. Then will try adding an extra warranty
May say they added interior protection and other crap. So watch them at purchase.
There may be another dealer who follows what they say just be careful.
Be prepared it may take longer than that to get here. The ports are full, ships are waiting, some time several weeks,
to get unloaded. There are not enough truck drivers to deliver every thing arriving at ports.
Many drivers retired during covid shut down, a lot more lost their trucks because they couldn't keep enough
business to pay for them.
Good luck and We found ours worth waiting for.

Reactions
SW Florida dealer tried with a $4000 over msrp. Not going to happen. Anyone knows any dealers in Florida (anywhere) that are a little less greedy?
Thank you

bloddy1

Reactions
All
So far all the dealers that I've spoke to are only charging MSRP but they've already sold their Limited Palisade. Anyone see any price gouging yet?
All Palisades i got quotes for had mark-ups some to the tune of ~$4500. I'm now trying to pick from the least marked up car

fp99

Reactions
I'm seeing 7K markup at 1 dealer around NYC area. This on a SEL trim.

Reactions
I purchased mine in July of 2019 and there was no price increase

Hyundai Palisade Posts