Here is my 2021 Calligraphy.

Full Chrome Delete
Roof wrapped in Black
Grill painted Black.
Powder Coated Stock Wheels
Door Handles wrapped Black
HeadLights/ Tail Lights smoked
Rear Tailgate Full Debadge.

IMG_20210327_120548.jpg IMG_20210327_120611.jpg IMG_20210327_120629.jpg IMG_20210327_120725.jpg IMG_20210327_122049.jpg IMG_20210327_122057.jpg IMG_20210327_122118.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

ApryllQ22

Reactions

ApryllQ22

Reactions
I love this! New to mods so any suggestions? Do I just find a reputable autobody shop? I'm in the South Seattle, WA area. Thanks!

OP
P

Palidad

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
probably not a body shop. you want to find a shop that does vinyl wraps/custom mods . body shop isnt usually a good source for precision work.

OP
P

Palidad

Reactions
Thread Starter #6
The holes were filled and tailgate was repainted

Melhaj

Reactions
Mind sharing how much that cost and how it looks, good as new?

OP
P

Palidad

Reactions
Thread Starter #8
It was a few thousand for all the things done. You can see how it looks from all the pictures. I really like it and am very happy with it. It looks different from most of the Palisades out there and for me it turned out exactly how I imagined it

J dog

Reactions
OP
P

Palidad

Reactions
Thread Starter #11
Gray plastic? Which panel would that be?
The more intricate areas were painted ( mostly around the grill and the chrome trim around it) the paint on those areas doesn't stick so I most likely will have to get them repainted in a few yrs if I decide to do so

J dog

Reactions
Around grill, doir handles, diffusers, ect

OP
P

Palidad

Reactions
Thread Starter #13
it was a mix of painting and wrapping.

Around grill and front diffusers were painted. ( i regret not PPF'ing those sooner) door handles, mirrors and roof rails were wrapped. The wrap is staying pretty well. paint not so much since it was painted on top of the chrome - which isnt recommended.

Leo

Reactions
Hi, do you have issues with the wrapping from the back windows, I mean the line from window to window. Or was it painted?

OP
P

Palidad

Reactions
Thread Starter #15
Hi, do you have issues with the wrapping from the back windows, I mean the line from window to window. Or was it painted?
I'm assuming you mean the C pillars ( between 2nd row and 3rd row windows) . No I havent had any issues with the wrapping there. Only issues so far have been the painted surfaces in the front lower grill that are being chipped by road debris.

axmosley33

Reactions
I'm in the process of getting my 2023 Black 3/4 wrapped with Satin Dark Grey. I was told the front grill is a 'no-go' zone and that they don't want to touch it. As soon as someone comes out with a factory-based all-black grill, they are going to be millionaires.

Lirpa

Reactions

DJ Cali

Reactions
I'm in the process of getting my 2023 Black 3/4 wrapped with Satin Dark Grey. I was told the front grill is a 'no-go' zone and that they don't want to touch it. As soon as someone comes out with a factory-based all-black grill, they are going to be millionaires.
I totally agree! I have a 2023 black calligraphy & I am also waiting for a nice black aftermarket grill. Please post if & when you find one. I’ll do the same. Thanks.

Bwbarr

Reactions
Here is my 2021 Calligraphy.

Full Chrome Delete
Roof wrapped in Black
Grill painted Black.
Powder Coated Stock Wheels
Door Handles wrapped Black
HeadLights/ Tail Lights smoked
Rear Tailgate Full Debadge.

View attachment 1381 View attachment 1382 View attachment 1384 View attachment 1385 View attachment 1386 View attachment 1387 View attachment 1388
I know I’m a few years down the road from this post, but do you know how they did the trim around the grill, if it was painted or wrapped? I’m worried about messing up the sensors that are built in to that and not sure how to do it. Looking at a full chrome delete but see there are sensors in that trim

Hyundai Palisade Posts