Software update for Palisades with navigation (including 2023 models) out now - Oct. 25, 2022

Reactions
The update for Palisades with navigation is now out. Go to Official Hyundai Motors Navigation Update Website to get started.

Release notes: Notice | Official Hyundai Motors Navigation Update Website

• New Sounds of Nature
  • Sound processing effects can now be specific for each media source
  • Voice recognition in French and Spanish in North America
  • You can set your Home or Work address via voice
  • Updated radio screen to show more data
  • Map data update

If you have a 2023 model, you're 2 versions behind and you'll get more changes, including the removal of the tubes from the radio screen.

LB1258

Reactions
Also, an updated voice... I do not like the new voice. Sounds robotic, compared to the previous voice.

Last edited:
OP
E
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
OP
E
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
The update is available again.

snowlover

Reactions
has anyone tried to update this yet? I finally got a 64G microSD inside a usb holder to hook up. Is there just one update ? I think I have gone thru 5 of them now - some maps,. some radio?

nics84

Reactions
I dont see an available update from the official Navi update program for my 2022 palisade. Does anyone know how I can get the update? I am still stuck with 2021 version.

OP
E
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
I dont see an available update from the official Navi update program for my 2022 palisade. Does anyone know how I can get the update? I am still stuck with 2021 version.
They’ve removed the updates temporarily. You’ll just have to wait. Maybe a new version is coming.

Hyundai Palisade Posts