Rear doors not opening

Jjmcc

Reactions
My rear doors are not opening from the inside. Child lock is turned off. Unlock is set to unlock in Park. It happened for a couple days then all was went back to normal. It started again a couple days ago. Sitting in my vehicle, I tried many different ways to figure it out. The doors unlock when I put it in park but they will not open from the inside. They open from the outside just fine. I have to get out and open the doors for my teenagers and family. Anyone else having similar issues?

Reactions
My rear doors are not opening from the inside. Child lock is turned off. Unlock is set to unlock in Park. It happened for a couple days then all was went back to normal. It started again a couple days ago. Sitting in my vehicle, I tried many different ways to figure it out. The doors unlock when I put it in park but they will not open from the inside. They open from the outside just fine. I have to get out and open the doors for my teenagers and family. Anyone else having similar issues?
Turn off the child lock. Button on your door.

Elp_jc

Reactions
Yeah, I bet it has to do with that stupid button. I haven't read about it, but looks like both window lock and child lock functions are on the same button; doesn't make sense to me. So it's possible it requires a different sequence to engage each feature separately. I tried it when I tinted the front windows, and I heard a weird noise. And when clicking on it a second time, same weird noise again. Need to check that my rear doors are opening fine.

Hyundai Palisade Posts