MOMOREAL Automated Side Steps - Updated Pricing

Reactions
----- Update I worked out a deal last night 1/4/20 and got these lowered in price. There's so much overhead with shipping freight I'm not looking to get rich with this product. -----
These are automated when the door opens and even better they tie into your lighting system too. This adds additional side lights for turn signals, DRL, and brake lights. This can be adjusted with the manual override button and all components neatly connect to a supplied harness that only needs four wires to be connected with taps or solder to the factory wiring. This simplifies the wiring and takes the guess work from wiring things from module to module. Easy connect factory style harness clips connect to each motor and all connect to a central brain the size of a deck of cards. I have this installed on my 2020 Palisade and was told by the manufacturer the first in the US. These are such a great addition to your ride and will definitely set you apart from the others. These will drop ship to your door for $1,450.00 from overseas. There are several items that I would strongly suggest and would include in an additional shipment to you for an additional $75.00. With this purchase, you will receive a how-to guide that you can follow or strongly suggest the shop you take this to get installed. The average job should take about 4-6 hours depending on the skill set of the individual and if they have a helper.

A couple of videos of the installed product and this is on the forums too.

Last edited:
OP
SuperSnake79
Reactions
Thread Starter #2
I know these are higher in cost then Wing-Step that everyone has seen, but I'm told the quality is better too. I cannot contess to that only that this one seems very well thought out and built. The shop that does know these type of products was impressed.

Reactions
----- Update I worked out a deal last night 1/4/20 and got these lowered in price. There's so much overhead with shipping freight I'm not looking to get rich with this product. -----
These are automated when the door opens and even better they tie into your lighting system too. This adds additional side lights for turn signals, DRL, and brake lights. This can be adjusted with the manual override button and all components neatly connect to a supplied harness that only needs four wires to be connected with taps or solder to the factory wiring. This simplifies the wiring and takes the guess work from wiring things from module to module. Easy connect factory style harness clips connect to each motor and all connect to a central brain the size of a deck of cards. I have this installed on my 2020 Palisade and was told by the manufacturer the first in the US. These are such a great addition to your ride and will definitely set you apart from the others. These will drop ship to your door for $1,350.00 from overseas. There are several items that I would strongly suggest and would include in an additional shipment to you for an additional $75.00. With this purchase you will receive a how to guide that you can follow or strongly suggest the shop you take this to get installed. The average job should take about 4-6 hours depending on the skill set of the individual and if they have a helper.

A couple videos of the installed product and this is on the forums too.

Ok, But from where di you order iT, I CAN NOT FIND IT ANYWHERE ONLINE.

OP
SuperSnake79
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
through me, I have worked out a deal with the supplier to have the US sales option. I have a paypal account and once the payment is made I will order the item and have it dropped shipped to you.

Reactions
through me, I have worked out a deal with the supplier to have the US sales option. I have a paypal account and once the payment is made I will order the item and have it dropped shipped to you.
This sounds like a SCAM, why you would not have a website to order, you know how many people will order vs trying to contact you.

OP
SuperSnake79
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
I could give a shit if someone orders from me or not. Something I found and do not have the desire to put up a site. I am a reputable person and thats that. I found something for myself and did the leg work no one else wants to do that then they can get it through me. If not I will be the only one that has these and I am okay with that too.

OP
SuperSnake79
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
throw your hate and accusations somewhere else. There is no place for shaming anyone. I have contributed a lot to this forum and you will not discredit me.

Reactions
@SuperSnake79 I just got mine installed and so far so good! I decided to go the initial route and it worked out. I haven't tried any of the options yet but do you have an operating instructions manual? For example how key fob presses change different functions or how you have yours to turn on with the turn signal or hazards?

This way we can see if there's any differences between the two models.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions
😂 Another scammer mad...
Supersnake has been on here for awhile and yes the company that makes the powered step
was looking for someone to sell them here.
I'm not saying any thing for or against Supersnake but lets not call him a scammer without
some proof.
You are free to order same on line and pay extra shipping. Just make sure you use paypal
as he wanted done. That way you will not loose your money either way.
Play nice

OP
SuperSnake79
Reactions
Thread Starter #11
@SuperSnake79 I just got mine installed and so far so good! I decided to go the initial route and it worked out. I haven't tried any of the options yet but do you have an operating instructions manual? For example how key fob presses change different functions or how you have yours to turn on with the turn signal or hazards?

This way we can see if there's any differences between the two models.

Glad to hear you got your's going. Mine actually tapped into the factory wiring harness through it's module directly on the CANBUS lines. This allowed the PCM to communicate the reverse, brake, and turn signals. I was wandering how WS did theirs because I did notice a fob in some of the videos. Does it integrate directly with the factory fob or is it another one?

Reactions
Glad to hear you got your's going. Mine actually tapped into the factory wiring harness through it's module directly on the CANBUS lines. This allowed the PCM to communicate the reverse, brake, and turn signals. I was wandering how WS did theirs because I did notice a fob in some of the videos. Does it integrate directly with the factory fob or is it another one?
It's using the factory key fob

Reactions
Hey Snake, could you PM me your PayPal account and your email? If you could include the price it'll be even better! I'm really interested as my wife thought this is way better looking than a running board lol~

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

soulass

Reactions
Hi i just want to know how much for this wing steps ???

zachr

Reactions
I am looking for one. Can you PM me for details?

Hyundai Palisade Posts