How many first time Hyundai owners onboard?

How many first time Hyundai owners onboard?

• Yes

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

Swervie

Reactions
Longtime Toyota owner, the Palisade is my first Hyundai.

gterry

Reactions
Audi to Hyundai. As I like to say my Palisade is more better.

Datadude

Reactions
Pony was my first Hyundai many years ago. Got a Kona and love it. So I replaced my Cadillac XT5 with a Palisade. Never been happier.

StaceyK

Reactions
Bought my first Hyundai last month and so far we're loving it! I went from a 2008 Altima to a 2020 Palisade. So many upgrades it's almost overwhelming!

wjptech

Reactions
First time Hyundai buyer.. Looking at Santa Fe for the wife....

wjptech

Reactions
First Time Owners here, we were shopping for the Telluride and Ascent, wife didn't like the Ascent even though we are previous Subaru owners, she really wanted the Telluride, but couldn't get one... so we happen to look at the Palisade, didn't previously research it and we loved it. 3 weeks of ownership into it...

View attachment 904
Looks just like mine.... Black is sharp!!

Reactions
First time Palisade owner but overall this is my 3rd Hyundai since 2016 and prior to this I wasn't really loyal to any brand - had Dodge, Nissan, VW and Honda but really like Hyundai now to stick with them.

Started with 2016 Tucson. Also got 2020 Tucson.
Now traded in 2016 for the Palisade.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions
First time Palisade owner but overall this is my 3rd Hyundai since 2016 and prior to this I wasn't really loyal to any brand - had Dodge, Nissan, VW and Honda but really like Hyundai now to stick with them.

Started with 2016 Tucson. Also got 2020 Tucson.
Now traded in 2016 for the Palisade.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard.enjoy.. purchased mine 11 months ago... still like it..!!

Reactions
Welcome and Congrats to the new Hyundai owners...You will be Pleased with your purchase. I had an 09' Hyundai Veracruz and got 10+ yrs and 150K+ miles w/NO issues.

Txstuntman

Reactions
Just bought my first Hyundai.Sierra Burgundy Calligraphy.

MSA

Reactions
First time owner Hyundai Palisade SEL. Just traded in a Durango with 230,000 miles that was running great for a 2020 Palisade with only 22,000 miles. Big shoes to fill but we do like the looks of the Palisade. It has been a bumpy experience with the Palisade leaking oil first week. The local Cookeville Hyundai diagnosed it as rear main seals needing to be replaced. 2 day job but I have been assured the manufacture warranty will cover this. Fingers crossed!!

Hyundai Palisade Posts