Help Changing Language on Driver Cluster

PaliChris

Reactions
Had my Palisade Limited for about a month now and am loving it; but ran into a problem today that I can't figure out. I was visiting some friends and as I was getting ready to leave, I had a strange message from bluelink saying something about communication error with the vehicle. I just figured it was nothing b/c I was in a low signal area. When I got in, and turned started up, I noticed that the entire cluster was in (I think) Korean and I can't set it back.

I got the manual out and, assuming I'm looking in the correct spot, I should be able to change the the language by pressing OK on the right side of the steering wheel and going through the user settings menu. I used my cell phone camera and Google translate to convert it in real time from KR>>ENG and the menu items look the same as what's in the manual...except there's no #9 Language option! There's driver mode, doors, conveniences, reset....but not language option!

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Crystal

Reactions
I am having the same problem and would LOVE some help. I don't even know how it got changed in the first place. ;)

beesley

Reactions
I am now having this issue with my ‘22 Limited. Did either of you find a solution or is this a trip to the dealer?

Bruce

Reactions
Try This U tube Video.

CaseyinKY

Reactions
I went into General Settings, Language. Although already in English, I changed it to Korean and then back to English. Now my displays are all back in English. I hope this doesn’t keep happening and it keeps going to Korean.

PalyGoBOOM

Reactions
I don't know how to set it to English, however, I'm learning to speak Mandarin!

Hyundai Palisade Posts