android auto

Bruce

Reactions
The Navigation System Installed In My Palisade Is Lacking to say the least. And The Map Upgrades What A Joke 3 Hours To Upgrade The Maps? Terrible

I Am Going To Use Android Auto Instead. I Have It Installed And Is Working Well. I Just Want To Ask If It Can Use The Whole 10.3 Screen? Does Anyone Know?

Reactions
The Navigation System Installed In My Palisade Is Lacking to say the least. And The Map Upgrades What A Joke 3 Hours To Upgrade The Maps? Terrible

I Am Going To Use Android Auto Instead. I Have It Installed And Is Working Well. I Just Want To Ask If It Can Use The Whole 10.3 Screen? Does Anyone Know?
1. The update only takes 3 hours if you select the full update instead of the quick update. That only takes 30 mins.
2. Android Auto cannot use the full screen. It only uses 2/3. But you can use the last 1/3 for one of the built-in widgets (enable the split-screen option under Device Connections - Android Auto).

OP
B

Bruce

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thanks For The Info Maybe I Will Give It Another Shot Next Time And Try The Quick Update. I Do Not Like The Fact Android Auto Is Not Full Screen.

Hyundai Palisade Posts