2023 Wireless Android Auto

Timbo1961

Reactions
I keep hearing that Hyundai is working on an update to get wireless Android Auto for the 2023 model year. Has anyone heard if this is really on the way? I exclusively use Android Auto for navigation so this is a very important feature for me.

Reactions
I probably spent over six hours by phone, email, in the car, and at the dealership trying to address this issue with our 2021 Palisade Calligraphy. No one was able to help resolve this issue for us, including the dealership. Even the phone techs and dealerships are apparently mystified and left guessing at what is going on. The website clearly indicates that wireless Android Auto and Apple Carplay are now supported by the October 2023 update. Other customers are also complaining about this regarding newer models and years. After researching the problem with a supervisor or other associates, the phone tech finally admitted they have never been able to get the feature to work for anyone and declared it is actually not a supported feature, despite the website and Hyundai tutorial videos illustrating the installation. They have no explanation as to why the website still lists the feature. This is extremely frustrating since there are no explanations, links, or footnotes that disclose the reasons or any models or years that may not support this feature.

Reactions
On our other thread regarding this matter, another user suggested that only the newer models, with a newer navigation head unit, have this feature. Still not sure but seems your 2023 may have the wireless capability given the navigation update version for the 2023-24 Palisade seems to be the same version on the eligibility chart.

Hyundai Palisade Posts