2022 Ultimate Calligraphy

RacePing

Reactions
Hi guys!

I'm taking delivery of my Hyundai palisade - Moonlight Cloud- UC next Tuesday. I've been driving around a 2018 Mazda 3- which I absolutely love! But it's got to a point where the Mazda 3 isn't enough for us. So started looking for a 3 row SUV. First choice was to buy the CX-9 and almost bought it. But then I saw the Palisade, changed my mind. Called up the Mazda dealership to cancel and here I am, 2 months later taking delivery of the 2022 palisade early next week! Can't wait to get hold of the car on Tuesday!

OP
RacePing

RacePing

Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Finally! The palisade comes home!

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Reactions
Welcome to the forum.
I'm sure you will love it

Reactions
Congratulations! It's absolutely beautiful! I am debating between the Moonlight Cloud and the Sierra Burgundy with the Light Beige interior. I am leaning towards the Moonlight Cloud my only reservation is that it might be too dark. Can you tell that it's blue as appose to black?

OP
RacePing

RacePing

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Black was my first choice of color, but due to the shortage of cars and long wait I chose the moonlight cloud which was the closest to black. Moonlight cloud is a great color choice. It does have a darker shade of blue when the car is under light, and leans more towards the black in shade. It very difficult to tell whether it's black or blue from a distance though. I did a 1 stage paint correction and ceramic coating on the car, which popped out the blues in the car.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Hyundai Palisade Posts