What are you trading in for the Palisade ?

Reactions
2019 Acura RDX Advance. Had no problems with Acura, but when I found out about Palisade started looking. Had owned 5 Hyundais and was ready to try a Palisade Limited. First dealer we visited had market adjustment of $4000.
No local dealers had Limited in stock. We were in Wilmington, NC on December 9 and had called to find out no Limited. A few minutes later got a call that a Limited had just rolled off truck. Went to dealership and customers were looking it over. Had 2 miles on meter. We traded and picked up next day with $500 Veteran and other $500 discount.
Have really enjoyed first 800 miles. The smart cruise is more refined on the Palisade vs the Acura.
Welcome and enjoy.. !!!

GaryK

Reactions
I traded a 2016 Kia Soul+ with 90000 miles. Nice little car but I needed the larger cargo space. I looked at all of the 3 row players, but put a deposit down on a Telluride. Dealer couldn't get what I wanted and I'm happy about that. The Palisade came out later and was exactly what I wanted. Found it was in transit to the dealership and this dealer had no fees or upcharge.

Kirpiggy

Reactions
Not trading in, as I sold my 2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited to a private party. It was an amazing vehicle for 18 years, but it was time to down-size (a little) and get something with all the newest safety features. I do wish that the Palisade Limited had power folding mirrors (that I enjoyed on my 2002 Sequoia).

JerryP

Reactions
We’ll be trading a 2015 Toyota Highlander w/ 45,500 mi. Hope it’s the right decision for us.

Hyundai Palisade Posts