What are you trading in for the Palisade ?

Reactions
Will be trading in a 2010 Ford Explorer
01313_f2EMvWaSpUb_1200x900.jpg

Meto

Reactions
If I test drive the Palisade and love it as much as it looks, I will be trading my 2019 Acura RDX which has been giving me nothing but headaches during my year of ownership

Reactions
2008 Hyundai Veracruz LTD.

My wife wouldn't buy another large SUV until Hyundai or Genesis created a new one...

Reactions
If I test drive the Palisade and love it as much as it looks, I will be trading my 2019 Acura RDX which has been giving me nothing but headaches during my year of ownership
I was almost going down the route of the RDX until the palisade announcement, what issues are you experiencing?

Meto

Reactions
I was almost going down the route of the RDX until the palisade announcement, what issues are you experiencing?
So many to list.. Infotainment issues, Navigation Issues, Windshield is subject to major damage, brake problems, shifting issues and the worst of all is that on two separate occasions it has died while driving in town. I have heard from others that it has totally shut off while driving on the highway. There is a class action lawsuit open for it, but I took a major payoff from Acura of $5000 to cover my inconvenience for the 15 times it has been in service for a year.

Reactions
So many to list.. Infotainment issues, Navigation Issues, Windshield is subject to major damage, brake problems, shifting issues and the worst of all is that on two separate occasions it has died while driving in town. I have heard from others that it has totally shut off while driving on the highway. There is a class action lawsuit open for it, but I took a major payoff from Acura of $5000 to cover my inconvenience for the 15 times it has been in service for a year.
Whoa that’s a lot of issues! I appreciate you telling us of your experience, you would figure for a luxury brand it wouldn’t have 1/2 of the issues.
The palisade will be our 7th Hyundai purchase, all of our precious cars have had no major issues, on the flip side my 13 Sonata was covered by the engine replacement warranty so I pretty much got a new car engine at 55k!
I think for all I read the Limited model will give you the equivalent of all the fixings from a Lexus RX or Acura MDX 👍🏻

Reactions
2018 Santa Fe ultimate. Traded my 2010 Veracruz with 108,000 miles for the Santa Fe...big mistake, not as big or well appointed. The Santa Fe does ride nice though and handles pretty good, but it isn't the Veracruz. Manually operated steering wheel adjustment! Can you belief that in their finest automobile? Only got 19,000 miles but will take a hard look at the Palisade.

IndySouth

Reactions
We also had an Acadia that we sold a few years back.
Our Acadia experience was not good. Lots of issues. Owned a Santa Fe before that and loved it so we’re excited for our Palisade.

Reactions
Our Acadia experience was not good. Lots of issues. Owned a Santa Fe before that and loved it so we’re excited for our Palisade.
We had a FWD, the only issue we had was the alternator went out at 27k miles and was replaced under warranty. Thankfully we sold it before the warranty expired.

fisherman

Reactions
2015 Santa Fe Limited three row with trailer hitch, 61000 miles

Katsai

Reactions
I will trade in my 2016 Kia Optima SXL. It’s a Great car, but the Palisade Limited will be a little more comfortable and versatile.

Clemson

Reactions
Traded a 2015 Audi Q5 diesel Prestige with 45,000 miles. Was looking for 3 row seats and strongly considered the Audi Q7. When I configured the Audi with same options as my Palisade, the Audi was about $22,000 more. It became a no-brainer for me although the Audi was a great driver with no issues in 4-1/2 tears except DieselGate!

Reactions
I'll be trading a loaded 2015 Lincoln MKC, with 52000 KM, only 5 passenger but the back seat is super small and golf clubs have to come out of the bag and bag has to be angled into the trunk area. I take possession of the Ultimate Palisade in a week's time and I'm super excited to get this SUV! I hope I won't be disappointed! Any thoughts from you folks? We're getting the White exterior and black interior, anyone have buyer's remorse with that combo?

Last edited:
Reactions
I'll be trading a loaded 2015 Lincoln MKC, with 52000 KM, only 5 passenger but the back seat is super small and golf clubs have to come out of the bag and bag has to be angled into the trunk area. I take possession of the Ultimate Palisade in a week's time and I'm super excited to get this SUV! I hope I won't be disappointed! Any thoughts from you folks? We're getting the White exterior and black interior, anyone have buyer's remorse with that combo?

Hyundai Palisade Posts