Welcome to the Hyundai Palisade Forum, please post an introduction

Reactions
Hello all!
I live in Louisiana and currently driving a 2021 Acadia SLT but looking for a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy! My goodness I didn’t realize how difficult it would be to find the one I want!
Welcome to the forum
Join the rest of us looking to purchase the Palisade of our choice

Reactions
Hello All,

Booked my Palisade 2023-Calligraphy model…long wait (12months)

MarineOne

Reactions
Greetings from Virginia! I'm on my 2nd Palisade (2020 & 2023 Limited's) and love the vehicle! Interesting that the items that were standard on my 2020 Limited are no longer standard on my 2023 Limited, but I'm sure they are now what's included in the Calligraphy. Anyway to make a buck! lol!

Reactions
Hello All.

Just bought and brought home a 2023 Calligraphy Awd in Steel Graphite and Black. It was a tough find and need a bit of luck to get one in my area...remote NW Montana. Drove 5 hours to Spokane.

Sadie, as my daughter has named it, replaces a 2020 Subaru Ascent Ltd with 38k that has been in the shop for 2 months waiting on a transfer case assembly deemed unsafe and 2 recalls that do not have parts or solutions. No ETAs from Subaru. It was our main travel vehicle.

This is my second Hyundai I have owned. My first was a 2016 Hyundai Tucson 2.0 CRDi (Diesel) Elite Awd we had in New Zealand. Best car ever. Too bad I couldn't bring it back with me...right hand drive.

I am really looking forward to reading up and contributing. First may be to test fit my Black Rhino Sandstorm 18x8 with 265/60r18 Yokohama G056s that I had on the Ascent. Want to check if I need a lift. Here's to hoping.

My other vehicles that I am enthusiastic about include:
2003 GMC Yukon XL Denali w/290k - Snow/towing beast and near complete project
1962 Oldsmobile Starfire Convertible w/13k - All original

Cheers

Pacmon

Reactions
Hello folks! Just picked up our 2023 Limited AWD and looking forward to getting all the great info and hopefully contribute a little as well on this site!

ChipInFL

Reactions
Hi everyone. Just outside of Tampa, FL and just brought home my '23 SEL Premium yesterday, in Burgunday with black interior. This is my 5th Hyundai, just coming from a '19 Sonata 2.0T. This vehicle is flooring me with the amount of tech and everything it can do.

Ram_68

Reactions
Hi everyone! New owner of a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy in the Charlotte, NC area. Had a genesis before but needed a more roomy suv. Hope I like it!

Attachments

Dave

Reactions
Hello and welcome to Hyundai Palisade Forum, the premier community for Hyundai Palisade owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hello, I am a new member from St. Louis. I just bought a used 2020 Palisade Limited and I love it.

Reactions
Hello everyone! Just picked up a 2020 Palisade, and other than getting the "Shifter System Malfunction. Service Immediately" message already, loving the vehicle. Looking forward to learning from the rest of you who have had your Palisades longer!

Reactions
Just bought a 2022 Palisade Limited. Upgraded from a KIA Sorento. I'm hoping this vehicle is as trustworthy and reliable as my Sorento was.

Hyundai Palisade Posts