EPA preliminary fuel economy results for the Palisade

HyundaiFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
EPA preliminary fuel economy results for the Palisade. FWD - 19city / 26highway / 22combined, AWD 19city / 24highway / 21combined
palisade-mpg.jpg

CUMan

Reactions
I purchased my Palisade in Asheville, NC a bit over two weeks ago. We drove it back home (to Birmingham, AL) on I-40, I-75, I-24, and I-59. We averaged a bit over 31 MPG during this trip. On short trips around home, we have averaged around 27.5 MPG. I usually check the mile mark postings against the vehicle's odometer to make sure the odometer is accurate, but we haven't done this yet. This MPG is significantly better than we got on the 2017 Santa Fe XL which we traded in.

Jim C

Reactions
With 2400 miles on my AWD Limited and two trips out of state checking MPG to be 25 to almost 26 MPG. Speed was 65 to 75 miles per hour on interstate roads with some slower driving because of the traffic. Both times I filled the tank up and noted the miles before leaving on the trip,
at the end of the trip I refill the tank and noted miles again. Ran the math and got the above results. Please note that I was running in Smart mode on one trip and Eco mode using the Cruise control most of the time. Got to near 26 mpg in Eco drive mode and the 25 mpg in Smart mode.
Very good numbers for this size SUV.

Hyundai Palisade Posts