2023 Palisade XRT Hitch/Harness

Magnum01#

Reactions
I have 2023 Palisade XRT on order and will need a hitch and 7 pin connector. I did what many have done and ordered the genuine S8F67AC800 harness from Parts Pro in Canada which is on backorder but should arrive in a month. The hitch is a bit different. Through all my research and the showing of the 2023 hitch panel similar to its brother (Telluride), I believe the 2023 Palisade hitch when released will be the current OEM Telluride hitch (S9F61-AU000). I took a chance and ordered the current Telluride hitch and will install, and then wait for the Hitch Panel to become available in the future. Just curious if I will be the first to try this or has someone else already done it? I do NOT like the hitch hanging below the rear skid plate, I much prefer it built in like OE. The pictures I have seen on the 2023 models with the factory hitch, appear to look exactly like the Telluride with the exception of the removeable panel and replace hitch panel in the rear plastic skid plate. Any thoughts?

Reactions
Anyone had a non oem hitch installed on 2023 Palisade SEL?

Hyundai Palisade Posts