2023 Calligraphy Heads Up Display not Showing Road Signs

ZDS0024

Reactions
I have a 2023 Calligraphy. The heads-up display shows speed, cruise control, cars in front./back, cars in blind spot, radio channel (when you change it).

It is not showing road signs for curves, stop signs, etc. It also doesn't change the color of the speed indicator to red when you exceed the speed limit by 5 mph or more. The road signs do show up on the navigation screen.

Any idea of a setting or something I need to change, or is this a problem I need to take to the dealer? I have checked and double-checked all 4 of the HUD settings, and they are correct.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Dennis Swanson

kirknvu

Reactions
I just traded up from the 2022 Calligraphy to the 2023 Calligraphy, and I'm also missing the traffic signs. I've checked the settings, and the option wasn't there like it was on my 2022 Calligraphy. This is an essential feature because I sometimes miss the speed limit signs in most areas, which is convenient to see in the HUD. I will check for an update on the Navigation system to see if that helps.

Johnnie

jsmsesms

Reactions
Just got our brand new 2023 Calligraphy last week can’t see anything on my HUD but the speed the car is going?
tried everything? Any suggestions

Reactions
I have a 2023 Calligraphy. The heads-up display shows speed, cruise control, cars in front./back, cars in blind spot, radio channel (when you change it).

It is not showing road signs for curves, stop signs, etc. It also doesn't change the color of the speed indicator to red when you exceed the speed limit by 5 mph or more. The road signs do show up on the navigation screen.

Any idea of a setting or something I need to change, or is this a problem I need to take to the dealer? I have checked and double-checked all 4 of the HUD settings, and they are correct.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Dennis Swanson
Have you found out if this is how the Hyundai designed the current iteration of HUD.
I have lookup a Youtube demonstration on a 2020 Palisade. Navigating through the HUD, option "Content selection" there is a option to display "Traffic Signs"

MDinPA

Reactions
I’m having the same issue. I just got a 2024 Calligraphy and the only thing that shows on the HUD is current speed and two lines. All boxes are checked to show all information.

Jeff1234

Reactions
‘23 Calligraphy here and mine displays the speed limit which turns red when I exceed the speed limit and shows my speed.

Hyundai Palisade Posts