Trying to buy a Limited...

rbflorida

Reactions
I live in Florida. I'm trying to buy a Limited with AWD. They are very hard to find down here. My local dealer has 47 Palisades, not one of them AWD. I've never bought a vehicle out of state and don't know the lead times to order one (dealer is very non-committal). I'm looking for any information you can provide. Thanks!

Reactions
Good luck with finding what you want.
There are SEL's here in the Phoenix AZ area But Limited's good luck
Most of them are pre ordered, took me 5 months to get mine
Mostly depends on what colors you want around here.
Just got mine White/Beige Limited AWD. love it
by the time you order on now, the 2021 s will be out. Don't think
there will be much difference from 2020. At most maybe power
folding mirrors, and a couple of overhead switches back lite.
And I went from a 2018 Genesis G90 5.0 ultimate. Piece of crap

Reactions
RBF, my advice would be to call the outta State dealers that are close to ya and put a deposit down and if they want a sell then they will hold it for ya. I wanted an AWD but settled on the FWD Limited, Happy so far with it!! Had an 09’ Veracruz and was EXTREMELY Pleased with that vehicle.

Reactions
What color combination are you looking for?
Would you be willing to travel as far as Phoenix, AZ?
No I'm not a dealer, but there are a few here still on lots
Maybe someone closer to you will see one also

OP
rbflorida

rbflorida

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
What color combination are you looking for?
Would you be willing to travel as far as Phoenix, AZ?
No I'm not a dealer, but there are a few here still on lots
Maybe someone closer to you will see one also
White with Beige interior. Phoenix is a bit far though. Thank you for your help. I'll keep looking. 😊

flipray

Reactions
Look up Cars.com, Im seeing 14 AWD Limited in White...theres one in Tampa at Courtesy Hyundai.

OP
rbflorida

rbflorida

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Thanks! I submitted inquires to three of the dealers.

flipray

Reactions
Thanks! I submitted inquires to three of the dealers.
Redhoagland has a White FWD Limited with black interior that they're looking for $49K OTD (all the fees and 6% tax). Can probably beat it down another $1K or 2. Just something to consider.

Reactions
Yeah flipray, that is what I paid here in TX. OTD $49K
Good Luck on ur search rbflorida!!

Reactions
Assuming you can wait, why not order one? My Limited was a factory order and took about 45 days to arrive. Got exactly what I wanted and didn't have to settle for what was available.

OP
rbflorida

rbflorida

Reactions
Thread Starter #11
Found the exact one I wanted today. Supposed to arrive at the dealer "tomorrow". Put a deposit down. I have the VIN number... Hopefully I'll have something good to share tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

CE55

Reactions
I'm in S. FL and have been looking for a Limited AWD since December. A local dealer just tore up our agreement because he was not able to get a trade with other dealers on one for me. This past Tuesday I found a dealer on the West Coast of FL who had one coming in that was not taken, so I put a deposit on it. It will be here some time next month. It just happen to be the color that I wanted as well.

I kept doing searches every few days. When I located one, within 250 miles, I sent the dealer an inquiry on the vehicle. Most were already taken however. One I found last week in Orlando, but they refused to lower the price below $52k.

Good luck on your search.

Hyundai Palisade Posts