Palisade Interior Odor

rlpstu

Reactions
Palisade Odor
My frustration with Hyundai doing nothing for the odor in my Palisade has forced me to retain an law firm to look into a class action lawsuit. If you have the odor and it is not fixed or had the odor and were lucky enough to get it fixed, I believe we are entitled to compensation from Hyundai!! If interested it will cost you nothing. Please contact Anne Regan at
ARegan@hjlawfirm.com
Please let her know of your situation fixed or not, how many times you took to dealer or how many times you had to contact Hyundai.
This information will help them as they investigate our situation.

Gene

Reactions
Hyundai has a fix
It is just a pain in the butt as they have you bring
Palisade in up to two times for spraying third time
they will order replacing the head rests
(cause of odor) then you have to wait for the new head rests
to arrive and a 4th trip to dealer for replacement.
This can be costly for people who have to take time off work for each trip
Would be nice if they just replaced head rests if dealer can verify the odor

OP
R

rlpstu

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Hyundai doesn't seem to understand or they don't care about the inconvenience. I can't get Hyundai to replace my headrest because dealership could not verify the odor. They think I am making this up because I have nothing better to do. The smell makes my wife physically ill.
Please contact Anne Regan ARegan@hjlawfirm.com
Their law firm is investigating how many people are being affected by this problem. It would help by telling them how long you have the odor and what part of the country you live. How many times you have had to go to dealership. It cost nothing and might force some type of compensation from Hyundai.

Gene

Reactions
What trim palisade, and what color interior do you have?
Have you called the customer service number for your area? it is in the manual.
Start a case number with them and try a different dealer.

Hyundai Palisade Posts