New to Hyundai and the Palisade

hkestes

Reactions
My wife and I just bought a 22 Palisade SEL - Steel Graphite - Gray Black interior with Convenience and Premium packages.

I have been a hot rod / car guy my whole life with a dad who owned a body shop and raced both dirt modifieds and drag raced as I was growing up. Have owned several Plymouth products over the years including a 34 Coupe, 2 48 Coupes, 70 Cuda, 73 Cuda and now a 37 Coupe Street Rod. Those have been my cars.

For my wife we have been all over the place with Oldsmobile, Lexus, Honda, Ford, Toyota and Acura.

Purchased our Palisade SEL on Feb 5th of 2022. This is the first Hyundai we have ever owned and were very impressed with the overall fit, finish, equipment and technology. As we are preparing for a future with grandchildren the bench seat second row was a must have. My wife wants to make sure a car seat is mounted in the middle of the second row so it is in the middle of the car with as much space / metal around it as possible. This made finding what we wanted a little difficult as there are not that many bench seat SELs out there. Also meant we couldn't move up to the Limited or Calligraphy as a bench seat is not available above the SEL.

Will likely not have many upgrades to the car as other than running boards which I have already ordered. Since this will be mainly my wife's car and she does not see any reason to do any modifications.

Anyway I will be here looking to see what you all are doing and hopefully she will find some of your ideas interesting enough to want to make some changes.

Bruce

Reactions
Running boards And The Protective Screen For The Nav Were The Only Mods I Made To Mine Also. Good Luck I Have Had Mine 7 Months Now And I Am Very Pleased!

OP
H

hkestes

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Running boards And The Protective Screen For The Nav Were The Only Mods I Made To Mine Also. Good Luck I Have Had Mine 7 Months Now And I Am Very Pleased!
But being a hot rider at heart they are never done. Always something that “needs” to be updated. This is the Palisade's stable mate while the Acura is relegated parking in the driveway. 190360374_10159669115838627_8439472568402624685_n.jpg

PingJ

Reactions
Protective screen for Nav?

Hyundai Palisade Posts