Is there a way to watch a movie on screen while in park?

Reactions
Previous cars and suburbans have had this option so I did not know if this was possible with the Palisade? I know I was able to stream my PLEX server, but only audio played through so confused me at first, but maybe it is just a limitation or block they have in place? If it is a limitation does Hyundai offer sites where you can reprogram the ECU and unlock locked out and or removed features? I did this on my last BMW where they didn't allow the fob to close the trunk, they removed some sport mode on my 4 series since it wasn't the M, but these hacks could and did reenable the ability. Just a thought but I did not know how things are handled in the Hyundai world.

Reactions
Previous cars and suburbans have had this option so I did not know if this was possible with the Palisade? I know I was able to stream my PLEX server, but only audio played through so confused me at first, but maybe it is just a limitation or block they have in place? If it is a limitation does Hyundai offer sites where you can reprogram the ECU and unlock locked out and or removed features? I did this on my last BMW where they didn't allow the fob to close the trunk, they removed some sport mode on my 4 series since it wasn't the M, but these hacks could and did reenable the ability. Just a thought but I did not know how things are handled in the Hyundai world.
Hi Snake! Seems like its possible. I'll look into it for you :)
1581724898479.png

Reactions
Here you go.

I haven't checked it myself but I'm sure it'll be disabled.

Hyundai Palisade Posts