I amazed myself by buying a Hyundai !

NASAland

Reactions
Picked up our new 2021 Palisade Calligraphy last week. Becketts black, black inside.

We love it so far. The quality, attention to detail, and overall engineering are fantastic. Even the paint quality, concerning the amount of orange peel, is better than the BMW we traded in.

They have come a long way in the last 5 years or so. They are competing and winning in the world market.

srvpf

Reactions
Picked up our new 2021 Palisade Calligraphy last week. Becketts black, black inside.

We love it so far. The quality, attention to detail, and overall engineering are fantastic. Even the paint quality, concerning the amount of orange peel, is better than the BMW we traded in.

They have come a long way in the last 5 years or so. They are competing and winning in the world market.
It’s a great car no doubt. We just took our limited on a 650 mile round trip and it was great. I do think my ‘17 X6 has a better build quality but not $22k better quality. My only problem has been the smell of the beige leather. But with a couple chlorine dioxide treatments it has been good lately. Otherwise I still marvel at the value proposition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hyundai Palisade Posts