Decision Made

Reactions
I've been "agonizing" over a purchase decision since January, 2019; when I first came across information about the upcoming release
of both the Telluride and the Palisade.

I test drove a Telluride last March, went to the NYC Auto Show to see and compare the Palisade and Telluride;
probably watched every video review available on the internet.

For a good while the Telluride was in the lead; I was leery of the Palisade push-button transmission and it's rather large front grill.

I became a member of Telluride Forums, Palisade Forums and the FaceBook group for each vehicle to keep tabs on owners' feedback.

As, with any vehicle; each had tales of issues (wind noise, windshield cracks, electronics glitches, etc.) and that was the main reason to delay a purchase.

However, my '03 Suburban had me troubled; I felt it was time to act before something major broke down.

Yesterday, I leased a white Palisade SE.

Ultimately chose the Palisade because I feel it has the higher quality finishing.

This is my first time leasing and also the first time buying a white vehicle.

Only been one day, but absolutely no regrets with the decision.

I plan is to either purchase or lease an SEL Palisade at the end of the lease.

Although I opted for the base version, the seats will be changed over to heated seats by the dealership next week.

Some comforts are just "necessary"

Saxman2421

Reactions
Don't forget to get your $500 post sale rebate from bonusdrive

Reactions
Congratulations. Have had my Limited for almost 2 months. No regrets. Only issue is some wind noise from the side windows that I'll have looked at during next maintenance.
Rusty

OP
M
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Don't forget to get your $500 post sale rebate from bonusdrive
I took a look at the site and it mentions you have to be part of the Hyundai Circle Program, which I'm not.

Saxman2421

Reactions
I took a look at the site and it mentions you have to be part of the Hyundai Circle Program, which I'm not.
You do not have to be part of Hyundai circle for bonus drive.

Easiest way to do it is to go to Allstate.bonusdrive.com

Reactions
Thanks for the tip on the bonusdrive. Didn't think I'd qualify for a rebate as I took possession 12/9/19. Check is in he mail!
Rusty

OP
M
Reactions
Thread Starter #9

Just completed application; let you know how it worked out in 8 - 10 weeks.

OP
M
Reactions
Thread Starter #10

Got good news today, thanks so much for the assistance.

Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!
You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.
Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way.

Hyundai Palisade Posts