cooler for second row

Mlra

Reactions
Is there a cooler that fits between the two seats in the second row?

Reactions
You can try something like the Wagan EL6206 12v cooler/warmer on Amazon. This only holds 12 qt. that's maybe like 8-9 cans of soda
They also have the Koolatron P20 this holds 18 Qt. and is taller will hold larger water bottles. It is taller, but opens the right way and the advantage over Wagan is it is taller for water bottles.
We have one we used in a different car Wagan 6224 24 L but doesn't fit between seats on the Palisade, and it opens side ways. Can't see spending
another $100 or I would get the Koolatron for the good size and fitting between seats. Koolatron P20 is just about prefect.
I only included the Wagan because it is half the price.

Last edited:
OP
M

Mlra

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
You can try something like the Wagan EL6206 12v cooler/warmer on Amazon. This only holds 12 qt. that's maybe like 8-9 cans of soda
They also have the Koolatron P20 this holds 18 Qt. and is taller will hold larger water bottles. It is taller, but opens the right way and the advantage over Wagan is it is taller for water bottles.
We have one we used in a different car Wagan 6224 24 L but doesn't fit between seats on the Palisade, and it opens side ways. Can't see spending
another $100 or I would get the Koolatron for the good size and fitting between seats. Koolatron P20 is just about prefect.
I only included the Wagan because it is half the price.
Thank you Gene!

Hyundai Palisade Posts