2022 Palisade calligraphy

Reactions
Any recommendations for the 2nd row captains chairs and 60/40 split bench 3rd row in a 2022 Calligraphy? I’m not having much luck finding a matching set. Preferably something custom but if you could recommend something that fits well enough, that would work also. Going on a long road trip with four kids and would like to minimize the mess.

Reactions
I have spent lots of time researching the same thing. I ordered my Caligraphy in Sept 2021 and it was finally shipped around February 7, 2022. I think the Microfiber PecisionFit seat covers by Covercraft are a good fitting and rather comfortable seat cover. Depending on what you choose, the cost might crowd upwards of $500 cdn but worth the investment. www.covercraft.com

Since I am getting the Mooncloud with Harbor Grey Nappa, I don't want to cover the beautiful seats. Except when driving the grandkids, both rows will be down and covered for my English Springer Spaniel. Instead, I am getting the shop who will tint all the glass, apply full PPF and ceramic coating to also apply Modesta Leather Protection.

Hyundai Palisade Posts