2020 Palisade Features & Options by Trim Levels

Reactions
Yeap ! Getting the Limited AWD ! It has everything I want .

Reactions
Ambient lighting on the limited as standard!!! Hope that means it gets the interior mood lighting like the telluride

Reactions
Ambient lighting on the limited as standard!!! Hope that means it gets the interior mood lighting like the telluride
I just made the exact comment on the FB group. I think it is the same as the mood lighting on the Telluride.

Reactions
I just made the exact comment on the FB group. I think it is the same as the mood lighting on the Telluride.
Does that mean I can change the colors and such ? I wonder if this was a late add on considering they never went over it on the vehicle overview on the official YouTube channel .

Reactions
Does that mean I can change the colors and such ? I wonder if this was a late add on considering they never went over it on the vehicle overview on the official YouTube channel .
Well hello again stranger. I also went over all the youtube videos and wasn't able to see anyone mentioned the mood lighting. Hopefully Hyundai will release the official NA brochure soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
Well hello again stranger. I also went over all the youtube videos and wasn't able to see anyone mentioned the mood lighting. Hopefully Hyundai will release the official NA brochure soon.
Why , hello to you too ! ! !

Thanks so much for helping me out . You are making things easier to understand . Let me know if you find out anything . I think being able to change the colors would be cool but if not , no problem !

Last edited by a moderator:

Mlewis207

Reactions
interesting.. the SEL does not come with the 6 way power seat and the 8 way is optional. Either they have a typo or its Bring your own chair LOL.
Seems the SEL is the S as is, and EX with options when compared to the Telluride.
Also noticed that both the SE and SEL come with standard cloth vs synthetic leather on the Telluride.

Reactions
Thank you for sharing this information. Either the SEL or Limited should work for me.

Hyundai Palisade Posts